Thursday, December 19, 2013

End of the year Video - Goodbye 2013

2013 was an incredible boating season!


We had a video contest here in Seattle last week so it gave me an opportunity to pour some energy into organizing all the footage from this past boating season.

Beater Sessions Vol. 2 is a video about the kayaking culture in Seattle WA. It's an end of the year video like any other: lots of clips, marginal boofs, and beer crushing all set to a dubstep background. But to me at least, this is different. This 9 and a half minute montage of 2013 is edited to show all of the moments that are burned into the back of my head. The music in this video is the same music I crank up in the background at home while i sort through countless video files on my hard drive. This is how I see the 2013 season in my mind.






Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment